If you’ve reached this page, you are likely coming from my linkedIn profile, or want to see what all the ruckus is about. I always keep one eyeball open for new opportunities, be they full-time, or consulting–but please note–I am very satisfied with my current position.
What Does That Mean?
This means if you or the company you are working for is looking to take things to the next level with top talent, I am the person you are looking for. There are a few caveats:
- Checkout my about page to get to know me better.
- The position will need to be fan-freakin’-tastic! It definitely shouldn’t be just a run-of-the-mill, boring company–unless of course you are Elon Musk, and it is the boring company.
- Any opportunities would have to be super-compelling to even consider a change.
- Pay will need to be within the top 10% of the industry, based on San Francisco rates.
- The ability to Remote/Telecommute full-time from anywhere in the world. I’m not completely against going to an office, but there would need to be a very compelling reason as to why.
If this sounds like something you could offer, let’s talk over lunch!
You might think, “This guy’s brain has jumped to ludicrous-speed, and he is asking for a pipe-dream!”
I would respond with, “Maybe so, but it’s not inconceivable for a person who is one of the best to want the best!”
If you want someone will do the bare minimum, and only react to problems, you’ll need to go bark up a different tree. But, if you want someone who is:
- A great and thoughtful leader
- Constantly thinking and finding ways of how to improve themselves, their work, and others
- Increasing business value through reducing risk, optimizing business processes, and increasing customer satisfaction through technology….
Then look no further! I can be contacted via e-mail, or any of the social media links from my homepage.
Checkout my post on addressing business value in Ops and Security for more information as to why you would want me on your team.